Blemish Fighting Ingredients:
- Can absorb 200x it’s weight in toxins!
- Scientifically found to draw impurities from your pores.
- Derived from botanical extracts of the comfrey root.
- Skin softener and protectant.
- Helps with skin conditions such as; dry skin, burns, scars, sunburn, chapped lips, cold sores and diaper rash.
- Acts like a magnet and attaches to impurities and draws them out.
- Has the abilitiy to stimulate the blood circulation.
- Proven to heal skin, kill bacteria and inhibit bacterial growth
- Used in ancient Rome and Egypt to ensure Flawless skin.
- Reduces dryness (79%)
- Improves skin elasticity & firmness (24%)
Apple Cider Vinegar
- With a pH similar to skin it helps restore and balance your skin’s pH
- Malic and lactic acids found in the vinegar help to soften and exfoliate your skin, reduce red marks, and treat acne on both your face and body.
- Known for its skin building and repairing ability
- Detoxifier and improves elasticity of all connective tissue
- Organic sulfur compound that is found in many of the healthiest and most nutritionally synergistic foods that we eat such as broccoli, cabbage and Brussels sprouts
- Helps to remove dead skin cells that clog pores
- Known as India Gooseberry, AMLA has been used for thousands of years and is the centerpiece in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Contains high levels of anti-oxidants in the super fruit are used to brighten complexion and reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Is a natural age defying mineral with its capability to shrink skin cells and tighten body tissues.
- Used in wound healing, it gives Sweet Minerals the ability to control inflammations, sooth irritations and rashes, help heal acne, and even control hormonal effects on the skin that lead to acne.
Sara Hendrickson used it on a huge bruise when she jammed her stomach into a corner when moving a piece of furniture.
Kimberly Trennepohl used it on a horrible poison oak breakout.
Directions for use:
Spot treat anytime day or night.
Apply wet or dry.
Wear overnight or under your makeup during the day.
Curious about selling some of the hottest products on the market? You might want to check out The Opportunity page.